HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Howdy Stranger

Howdy!

So friends it's been a while since we've last chatted. I have missed you. Let's see if we can catch up.

I turned 25 and freaked out a little bit inside.
We bought my diamond Phi Mu ring which I really want to arrive.
I made fantastic chocolate-chip-cheesecake bars.
Football season has returned.
I'm mildly obsessed with the tv show Mad Men.

I think that's enough for now.

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I missed you too! You seem more mature and worldly, definitely not older - on the other hand, I am almost 27 :( Those chocolate chip cheesecake bars sound yummy!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    I will post the recipe this weekend. It's fantastic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home