HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Power of Chocolate

I'm having a long week. It's only Wednesday. I've just finished eating lunch at my desk while answering emails. I opened a Dove chocolate and read the message inside. "You know what? You look good in red." I sat up a little straighter in my chair and thought I do look good in red. Then I enjoyed the most fantastic combination of chocolate and caramel on earth. So you see friends that little piece of chocolate has power. The power to make my world a little brighter.


Enjoy!


P.S: This is my 100th post. It figures that it would be about chocolate.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Yo DO look good in red. I think Dove is a little bit like George Washington...it cannot tell a lie.

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Dove chocolate = friend

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    You are famous:

    Go here:
    http://www.colorbandproductions.com/
    Enter site. Select galleries, then choose the people. You are the third picture my friend.

    Remember this moment? I do and I know what that look is about too :) Miss you!

    Erin K.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Hey! When I started reading your comment I was terrified about what kind of face they caught me making. I'm happy that it was that moment! :-)

    Miss you too! I hope that all is well!

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Dear Abby,
    Umm, hello!
    It has been more than one month since you last updated. This is unacceptable.
    Thanks,
    Erin K

     

Post a Comment

<< Home