HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Announcements

1. Marshall’s is an underutilized shoe resource. I’ve been to this store twice in the past two days buying quality shoes at great prices! I love it!

2. L’Oreal Sublime Glow in Fair is a wonderful sunless tanning lotion. It’s designed like many sunless tanning lotions, the color builds slowly over time. The sunless smell is very mild, it dries quickly enough to use in the mornings after your shower. The color is very nice, there is no orange tint, and it’s just enough to break the winter white pallor of my skin. I would recommend this product to a friend.

3. It’s opening weekend for the farmer’s market downtown. I’m very excited!

4. I’m going to be perfecting a Lemon Ice-Box Pie recipe this weekend. Look for the recipe soon.

That is all.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Lots of news here. I'll try the lotion.

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    When I said that I'd recommend it to a friend it wasn't a hint. :-)

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Is that a ginger joke?

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    No, it's not a ginger joke.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    I will try that lotion. The Jergens stuff smells horrid.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    I agree, I used Jergen's last season and was not impressed. I've also used Dove's version and it made me look ORANGE. The fair creates a nice shade, and I like the shimmer that is built in.

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Abby, you are my beauty guru. I bought some at Wal-Mart and I am prepared to get some color. Thanks for the tip!

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    OK - so I have some of the Sblime stuff that is tinted when it goes on. The smell is almost non-existant and I am definitely more "glowy."

    Yet again, Abby is on the cutting edge!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I read a lot. :-) I'm happy to hear that you enjoy the product!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home