HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Chocolate Chip Pound Cake

1 box yellow cake mix
1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup sour cream
2/3 cup oil
2/3 cup water
3 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients, adding the chocolate chips last. Pour into a greased bundt pan and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

I'm pretty sure this cake got me a raise, so I recommend taking this to all work functions.

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I was in my TRUCK when you called about it. I couldn't exactly blog it from my cell phone. So yes, NOW I post it.

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I mean it wasn't ever posted before and I clearly needed it!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Congratulations on your raise!
    ~Erin Kennedy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home