HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Twirling Shoes!


Indigo by Clarks - 'Doll' Pump
After weeks of searching for the perfect casual shoe for winter I decided these fit the bill. I received these shoes in the mail yesterday, and I've been wearing them for approximately 4 hours and 15 minutes. I think they are simply fantastic! They have a nice quilted foot bed, which feels like you are walking on tiny pillows. The heel is a nice height and is wide enough to give you sound footing. They look great with pants, and they are supremely comfortable making them perfect for twirling around Maryland! Enjoy!

7 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Dad on the East Coast said…

    Twirling around Maryland? I thought we were going to eat seafood.

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    We have to twirl in between eating seafood.

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    We are going to eat seafood! But I'm pretty sure that shoes and shirts are required for service. :-)

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Again, the word pump is in the title. Please see my blog for appropriate twirling shoes.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I really feel like these shoes are not appropriately named. They are not true 'pumps' more like a loafer.

     
  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Shenanigans.

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    A pump by any other name is really just a high loafer. Really what's in a name?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home