HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Call me Odysseus

For I am on a quest! A quest to find a red lipstick that is dramatic, classy, and utterly fantastic. I understand that this will be a very difficult and mistake riddled venture therefore I am looking to you for support and guidance. Please keep in mind that I am a life long lip gloss addict and this quest is a little intimidating. So what is your favorite type of lipstick and why?

6 Comments:

  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    I tried the Cover Girl new stuff that is out that is supposed to let your natural skin tone show through. I bought the bright red. While it is lovely and I am sure to wear it, it was a little too sheer for what I had in mind.

    However, check this site out for my favorite red - and I LOVE the packaging as well
    http://www.besamecosmetics.com/home/?page=enchanting_lipstick

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Ummm...lipstick? I thought you were anti?

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    It's a phase I'm going through. Don't worry, this too shall pass.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Dad on the East Coast said…

    Okay Erin, get ready with the "sick" comment....

    My favorite lipstick is whatever my pretty wife is wearing.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Have you tried the HIP stuff from L'Oreal? feels like gloss but has lots more pigment.

    Just a thought...

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    You know I saw an add for that just the other day and thought about trying it. I think I'll give it a go. Thank you my little friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home