HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Don't judge me....

My most recent trip to OU was chock full of fun, friends, football, and food!

FRIDAY:
Friday afternoon we went to buy Mary's birthday present at Hallmark. Erin and I proceeded to sneak around the store trying to avoid this girl that we don't like. She's weird. Friday night I ate dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant - Tarahumara's. I enjoyed the cheesy chimichanga while Erin and my new friend Elisa ate a more healthy entree. Kudos to them.

SATURDAY:
Saturday morning we got ready for the game, I wore standard game attire. OU t-shirt, jeans and comfy shoes. I was wrong about the shoes. Saturday afternoon while at the Ruf-Neck tailgate (because Erin has cool friends), I discovered that my 'comfy' shoes were literally sawing my feet in half. So Erin and I went to the OU bookstore to buy flip flops. We couldn't find any OU flip flops so to ease my suffering I grabbed a pair of Croc flip flops. There I said it, it's out in the open, no denying it. I now own a pair of Crocs. They are ugly as sin, but they are pretty darn comfy. It's a little bit like walking on Jell-O. Weird. Well after the shoe crisis of 2007 was over I had a fantastic time at the football game! We sang, we chanted, we cheered, we practically sat on each others laps. It was so much fun! Saturday night we went out to The Mont with OSU Kelsey and Erin's circle of friends. I think Erin put it best when she said it was a smooth transition between old and new friends. They are great! I feel like a girls road trip is definitely in the future. On our way out of The Mont Erin gets into a scuffle with some girl wearing a shirt Erin had declared inappropriate. She was later reprimanded by the same girl for said declaration. Don't judge her either.

SUNDAY:
Sunday morning we went to a birthday lunch for Mary with Grandpa, Sam, Andrea, Theo, and Kyle. My present to Mary was butter cookies. She seemed to really enjoy the cookies but not nearly as much as Theo who promptly stole Mary's first cookie and proceeded to eat the entire thing. It was bigger than his face! Don't judge him either. They are darn good cookies. During the birthday lunch I throw an elbow which took out the waitress who dropped a full glass on Kyle's salad bowl after he took the first bite. Glass flew. After the wet glass show that I provided as the meal's entertainment we all shared a roundabout of apple cobbler. It was very tasty. Then we all said our good-byes, and I road off into the sunset.

It really was a fantastic weekend!

Enjoy!

9 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Really. Don't judge me.

    Fave quote:
    "A healthy amount of judgment is good between friends. It keeps us in line."
    ~Abby, Norman, Fall 2007

     
  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I speak the truth.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Erin? A "Scuffle?"

    I need more information please.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    She beat up some girl over the shirt she was wearing and I had to bail her and Jenn out of jail.

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Dude, that's the story we're telling in 20 years, not right now!

    Some girl only had on a man's shirt and a belt and I MIGHT have commented on it and she MIGHT have overheard me and it MIGHT have been Susan Hill from Girls State days and she MIGHT have facebooked me and told me not to talk about people behind their backs and all of my friends MIGHT have posted on my facebook laughing at her.

    This all could have happened.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Susan Hill? Wasn't she that chick who had the weird parents?

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    And Erin MIGHT have been put in jail.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Oh Lordy...

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey! I am having a good time!! I just read your latest blog, didn't know you had a blog...glad to find it!!!

    I agree with you about crocs being ugly as sin, but they are terribly comfortablt. I would like a pair of the flip flop crocs! I ended up buying a pair to wear to work at Kohls when I still worked there, they made my feet stop hurting immeditely. They are all the rage here in England, except �30 instead of $30...so not a good buy!

    I always tell people...they are so so ugly, but comfy as hell! I hope you are well!!!

    I might be coming through in a few weeks...I'm not sure, might not be. Will definatly let you know!!! Miss you and hope you are doing well!!

    Jerilyn

     

Post a Comment

<< Home