HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Announcements

Howdy!

How's is everyone? I have a couple of things to announce. They are important, please pay close attention.

1. I'm am seriously disappointed in the direction in which Zappos.com is going. In my opinion the once beloved shoe source has been left behind by other online shoe meccas. Therefore, they have been removed from my blog effective immediately.

2. There are 27 days until my birthday.

3. I will be home in 4 days! As much as I love Brazil, the city of Sao Paulo, and the wonderfully hospitable Brazilian people I am ready to be home. Home being the land of diet Dr. Peppers, wide streets, grass, bbq, mediocre sushi, Lucy dogs, and did I mention diet Dr. Peppers?

Enjoy!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Diet DP's are already in the fridge, Lucy's hair is brushed and she is cute, your car has gas! 4 days and counting. Can't wait!

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Dad on the East Coast said…

    Diet Dr. Pepper is always in our fridge, it is my soda of choice. We will be sure to stock extra for the November weekend. I am putting together the tour following the excape route of David Lee Roth in cluding the boat a wading portion of the escape across the Potomac river. Conveniently, Capt. Billy's Crag House is nearby.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Oh the fun we will have in November!

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Man, don't piss you off or we are removed...effective IMMEDIATELY.

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Only if you try to sell me shoes at expensive prices when I can find the same shoes elsewhere.

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Fortunately, I do not try to sell you shoes at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home