HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Welcome to America

Do you have what it takes to become a citizen?

You answered 85% of questions correctly. Here's your rating:

0-20%: Maybe you're still thinking too much about the Old Country.
25-40%: Mmmm. Do you really want to be a citizen? This kind of performance isn't going to impress those nice immigration folks.
45-60%: Not too bad, but you really need to break out the civics books again -- word is, the INS is looking for an 80 percent score.
65-80%: Hey, you may make a good citizen yet! Look at your wrong answers and a little revision should do the trick.
85-100%: Welcome to the United States! (And, truth be told, you know more about this great land than most Americans.)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19552808/


Good to know that I'd pass the immigration test.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Enjoy!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Fortunately, I passed as well!

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I got 90%. I'm more American.

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Only by 1 question!

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Yeah, but that one questions counts. Did you miss the immigration form question? How would I know that? I AM a citizen?

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Yes, I missed that one and one of the amendment questions.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home