HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The cold realities of packing

1. A box full of purses is heavier than a box full of books.

2. I seriously underestimated the number of boxes that it would take to pack 23 years worth of stuff.

3. I would rather have teeth pulled than pack.

4. I have rediscovered so many books/clothes/shoes etc.

5. It is all worth it because I will finally have my own bathroom for the first time in my entire life.

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    And yet I've lived double that amount of time and still never had my own bathroom!

     
  • At 7:25 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Packing bites - no way around it.

     
  • At 11:18 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Yes, but you will have 2 rooms!

     
  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    How big is the purses box vs. the books box? This makes no sense to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home