HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Friday, June 02, 2006

Let there be light... and a fan!

Howdy!

To my friends and family I would like to announce that I have successfully installed a brand new ceiling fan, with a light kit in my bedroom. It took me about three hours, but it is complete and functioning properly. Last night I was able to enjoy the quiet murmur of air being gently circulated around me while I dreamt of fascinating places like Lowe's and Home Depot. Obviously, I am very proud of myself.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I'm such a proud mom!

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    First step, a grill.

    Second step, a ceiling fan.

    Third step, changing your own oil?

    Sorry, lost my head, that's far too dirty!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    That's so funny, that's exactly what I just told some ladies here at the office. Now if I could change my own oil I would be set!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    You are my hero!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home