HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Beauty Secret


POSITIVELY RADIANT® DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15
With an exclusive Total Soy Complex and Natural Light Diffusers, this daily moisturizer helps to naturally even out skin tone and immediately reflect light to bring out skin's natural radiance. This light, fast-absorbing moisturizer is clinically proven to even out skin tone, improve skin texture, and leave skin soft and smooth. It's gentle enough to use every day and even good for sensitive skin. Additional Product Benefits Include: SPF 15 UVA/UVB sunscreen, oil-free, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic

Howdy! How is everyone? Because this is a forum for my favorites I've decided to post my single most important beauty secret. I wear this lotion under my makeup everyday, and as a moisturizer at night. It's incredible! I would like to remind all my loved ones the importance of wearing sunscreen daily. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    What happened to Vitamin E Cream that makes us smell like old ladies?

    Thank you for the important sun screen reminder.

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Well it was lacking sunscreen, and that's crucial to my struggle against aging. Also, this makes my skin feel better so I've moved away from the VE cream unless it's an emergency (such as a massive attack of dry skin).

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    You didn't mention sticker shock.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I most certainly did too! Remember the conversation that we had yesterday?

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I mean you didn't mention it in your blog. Calm down. I heard that righteous indignation straight through the computer.

     
  • At 5:40 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Dana - you made me laugh!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home