HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Clouds parted... Angels Sang...

Sephora opening a store in Memphis was everything I dreamed that it could be. Mom, Dana and I arrived on Thursday to attend the pre-opening celebration. They were giving away these fantastic Sephora tote bags! (side bar: my Mom is going to put my initials on my bag) The store was full of sales people, unfortunately they did not know what they were talking about. But I had the opportunity to look at many things I've only dreamed about online. It was fantastic! I'm going to provide a recap of my purchases!

Enjoy!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    I am so glad that it was everything you wanted it to be!

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    It really was fantastic!

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    There's your next career move: Sephora buyer.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Oh, dream big. I would wake up early to get to work every day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home