HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Friday, January 26, 2007

The man who shot Lincoln?

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Reuters) - A deal is almost done for David Lee Roth to return to the Van Halen fold for a summer tour of amphitheaters, sources told Billboard.com.They said a contract could be signed as early as Wednesday for tour promoter Live Nation to produce a 40-date trek, which would mark Roth’s first outing with the rock band in more than 20 years."

I laughed out loud at my desk when I saw this story.

Enjoy!

8 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    I laughed out loud at my desk when I read your blog!!!

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    SHUT UP.

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I laughed out loud too! I have to explain the story to my mom tonight. TOO FUNNY! Miss yall.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    I can't believe your mom hadn't already heard that story. I figured yall had pretty much told the free world by now.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    Nope, I was saving that for a come back tour.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    I have to say the story wouldn't be nearly as funny if Abby had not perfectly described Ann's reaction in the back seat. I can see it!

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    I lost what little mind I have!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    A come back tour? And me saying Van Halen's singer vs. an actual presidential assassin was NOT as amusing as my mother hollering and crying in the backseat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home