HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tis the Season...

What is your favorite color(s)? Red in theory, but depends on the item of discussion.

Favorite Candy/snack? Twix/DDP

Magazine? Glamour

What size sock do you wear? Please do not buy me socks. My shoe size however is 9.5

Hobbies? Tivo

What is your LEAST favorite smell? Coconut. Y.u.c.k.

Do you prefer to write with a pencil or pen? A pen. Specifically the pens that Aunt Karen buys for their business.

Are you collecting anything these days? Spectacular perfume bottles.

What is your favorite scent (this season)? Romance by Ralph Lauren.

What bookstore do you go to? Barnes and Noble or Amazon.

What else do you want us to know? That I love Sephora, and all things makeup. I have a Christmas list started, please let me know when it is time to be distributed.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home