HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

People! People!

I am happy to announce that there are 18 days until Dana moves to college.

I am also happy to announce that there are 22 days until:
a) I turn 23 years old.
b) Erin's visit here in Memphis.

I am also happy to announce that there are 23 days until Erin turns 23 years old.

And finally I am happy to announce that there are 25 days until Mom's birthday/anniversary.


Fine Print: Yes, I will miss Dana at college. Yes, I am happy that Erin is visiting me. I should get brownie points for not mentioning Mom's age.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    If you mention my age, you are less likely to ever get your own bathroom!
    Happy Birthday to all three of us! Sounds like a great excuse for a party.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    If you all three have a party without me I will be sad. :(

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    Well, we can't have a party because we've postponed the visit until possibly labor day. I think you and Erin should coordinate a girls weekend here with me and my mom! It would be awesome!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    That would be more fun than the legal limit!! I am going to call her (Erin) right now!!

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    That would be more fun than the legal limit!! I am going to call her (Erin) right now!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home