HOWDY!

Howdy Everyone! This blog is going to be a forum for my favorites. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

The definition...The meaning of the word... INFIDEL

American Heritage Dictionary - Cite This Source
in·fi·del (ĭn'fĭ-dəl, -děl') Pronunciation Key n.
1. Offensive An unbeliever with respect to a particular religion, especially Christianity or Islam.
2. One who has no religious beliefs.
3. One who doubts or rejects a particular doctrine, system, or principle.


Now Erin, does this definition fit me or your mom? No, I do not believe so.

Thank you for your time.

I have my cell phone on and nearby in case of emergency. We have moved up to Orange level alert here people.

10 Comments:

  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Bite. Me.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Erin Dawn!

    I am shocked, nay, appalled!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I'm just saying...

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Mom, Abby says bite me ALL the time. I was simply using one of her favorite IM phrases in context like she would have. As it is a direct quote I should not be the one offending.

    I'M just saying.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Awww, I don't think I knew Erin's middle name. Love it.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Blogger Abby said…

    I feel like you should have cited or referenced me if you were going to quote me. ;-)

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    Dawn is my sister's name

     
  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Well, as I was TALKING to you I did not feel that I needed to REFERENCE you to YOURSELF. Gahhh.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger TransplantedOkie said…

    I am going to make you hold hands and sit on the couch.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Abby said…

    I've got a cold, so you don't want me holding hands with anyone. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home